ACCOUNTING & FINANCE RECRUITER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an accounting or finance professional looking to utilize your skills in a new and rewarding role? Pinnacle, a proven leader in accounting and finance staffing, is looking to expand its best-in-class executive recruiting team.
Founded in Winnipeg in 2001, Pinnacle has built a committed team of professionals that are always exciting to work with. Our goal is to connect great people with great companies. If you want to be a part of that mission, then we want to hear from you!
As part of the Accounting & Finance Recruitment team at Pinnacle, you will fill contract and full-time, permanent accounting jobs alongside the accounting recruitment team. This includes meeting with the company, searching for candidates online and in our comprehensive database, screening individuals for the company to interview, and facilitating positive introductions. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives working with people, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Source and recruit candidates using a variety of techniques, technologies, and resources to fill contract and full-time, permenant jobs
* Conduct in-person and virtual interviews; prepare and present qualified candidates to clients
* Prepare candidates for interviews with clients; debrief and provide feedback
* Network with accounting and finance professionals
* Build and maintain strong business relationships with hiring authorities in the industry
* 3+ years of experience with sales, recruiting, and/or accounting & finance
* Post-secondary education in accounting, business, marketing, or a related field is an asset
* Proven ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and an approachable personality
* Driven and results-oriented work style
Send a resume (quoting job number 18685) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Growing, medium sized business with a strong presence in Winnipeg
* Opportunity to learn something new and network with new people every day
* Hybrid workspace that incorporates both remote and in-office work depending on personal preference
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post