ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: On-Site)
Are you a self-motivated professional looking to develop your accounting skills? Do you have a passion for numbers and getting things right?
Reporting to the Manager of Accounting, the Accounting Coordinator will assist with various accounting and administrative duties. If you have a strong understanding of accounting principles and know your way around accounting software, this could be your next opportunity.
Our client is a prominent non-profit organization located in Winnipeg. Its mission is to provide vital cultural/health services to the community. If you want to contribute to the health of local neighborhoods while supporting growth within your department, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete monthly account reconciliations
* Prepare and record journal entries
* Assist with maintaining financial controls and monthly financial statements
* Assist with the audit preparation
* Set up and maintain general ledger account numbers
* Enter and update program information and payment types in membership management software
* Provide backup for the accounts receivable and accounts payable desks
* Attend after-hours meetings and events (3 to 5 per year)
* Communicate effectively and professionally with staff and stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS THAT OUR CLIENT SEEKS
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Enrollment in a CPA program
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations
* Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and accounting applications
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a large volume of transactions
Send a resume (quoting job number 19612) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* A high-profile Manitoba non-profit organization
* The organization promotes community wellness for people at all stages of life
* Great work-life balance
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you — your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post