ACCOUNTING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba | Workplace Type: In-person)
Are you a detail-oriented professional who enjoys working with numbers? Do you thrive solving puzzles on your own?
As the Accounting Clerk, you will perform general accounting tasks, including accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) duties.
Pinnacle represents a company founded locally that has become one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Canadian market. If you seek a fast-paced learning opportunity, connect with Courtney or apply below!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage full-cycle AP and AR responsibilities
* Maintain general accounting documents and data
* Prepare invoices and prep weekly billing
* Deposit cheques every Wednesday
* Gather data in Excel
* Perform various accounting duties: data entry, reporting, expenditure verification, and maintaining client information
* Call vendors to resolve any disputes
* Availability until 8 pm on Tuesdays
* Office experience is an asset
* A mature, professional demeanor
* A working vehicle
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Excel
Send a resume (quoting job number 19561) to COURTNEY CZEZKOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Develop your accounting skills and take on new responsibilities
* Work with a leading, global company
* Always something new to learn
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post