ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR BOOKKEEPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a collaborative and reliable bookkeeping professional who is looking to expand your accounting experience? This cutting-edge company that is a leader in the field of educational resources is looking for a skilled bookkeeper to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for full cycle bookkeeping and reporting processes, as well as overseeing the work of the accounting assistant. Success in this role will depend on your strong technical skills in accounting and your ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
This company offers a collaborative work environment, with strong benefits and bonuses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct full cycle accounting processes
* Oversee work of accounting department, including the accounting assistant (accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations etc.)
* Balance and reconcile weekly financials
* Prepare sales reports
* Conduct budget and forecasting
* Process bi-weekly payroll for employees and sub-contractors
* Work with external accounting company on corporate tax preparation
* Ensure complete and accurate entry of financial data
* Attend management and team-wide meetings
* 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* Experience in the financial or accounting services industry is preferred
* Proven ability to collaborate and solve problems as a team
* Demonstrated strong work ethic
* Ability to be flexible and adapt with business changes
* Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Strong leadership and delegation skills
* Computer aptitude – especially Microsoft Excel and Sage 50
* Honesty and reliability
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Cutting-edge company that is a leader in its field
* Collaborative work environment with a small business feel
* Strong compensation, including benefits and bonuses
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17845 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post