ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an experienced accountant ready to take on a new challenge? Do you have a desire to contribute to business growth? This established Manitoba company requires a self-motivated Accountant to complete full cycle accounting functions, including month-end and year-end processes, and process bi-weekly payroll for unionized and non-unionized employees.
If you have a desire to become part of a dynamic and growing company, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete full cycle accounting functions:
– Process accounts payable, including job costing and bill payments
– Process accounts receivable, including invoicing
– Complete journal entries
– Prepare month and year-end statements
– Process taxes (GST & PST)
– Support inventory management
– Assist with running reports, including cash flow analysis, income statements, sales reports, and cost comparisons
* Process bi-weekly payroll for union and non-union employees
– Collect and review hours for accuracy
– Prepare T4’s and ROE’s
– Onboard new hires onto payroll system
– Complete CRA remittances
* 4+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Self-motivated work ethic
* Strong computer skills, experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
* Willingness to learn and grow
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work from home following in-office training
* Two weeks’ vacation and one week of paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
* Flexible hours
* Supportive management that provides employees with autonomy
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17571 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post