ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an open communicator who can be flexible when solving problems in the name of collaboration and customer service? Here is an opportunity to continuing growing your accounting career with a leading Manitoba company.
As Accountant, you will complete full cycle accounting functions, including monthly reconciliations, and reporting. To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate excellent time management skills. If you have a track record of getting the job done efficiently, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete day-to-day full cycle accounting functions:
– Enter invoices and match to packing slips
– Complete monthly account reconciliations
– Balance general ledger
– Prepare GST and PST remittances
– Support month-end, year-end, and financial statement preparations
– Support all departments with transaction and expense tracking
* Prepare various reports, including cash flow analyses, income statements, sales reports, debit ratios and margin reports, and supplier cost comparisons
* Count inventory; record and match in the accounting system
* Provide backup for accounts receivable and payroll tasks, as needed
* Manage customer and supplier files
* 2 to 4 years of full cycle accounting experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including formulas and reports
* Experience in QuickBooks or a comparable accounting software
* Track record of communicating and working well with a team
* Open communication style and flexible approach to problem solving
* Demonstrated organization and time management abilities
* Willingness to adapt to change and learn new things, including software
* Proven work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Manitoba company committed to customer satisfaction
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits, including paid parking
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17349 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post