ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strong accounting skills to contribute to a company’s success? Here is an opportunity to collaborate with and learn from the current office manager and accountant, in order to take ownership of the role when they retire.
As Accountant, you will handle accounts payable and receivable functions, as well as reconciliations, cashflow management, and period end reporting. We are looking for a self-driven professional with three to seven years of full cycle accounting experience. If you have a proven ability to keep track of multiple and changing priorities, this could be your next career opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Track, enter, match, and code invoices
* Reconcile, code, and pay credit card transactions and expenses
* Complete accounts receivable tasks: process, verify, and post receipts
* Calculate and verify quarterly salesperson commissions
* Prepare and analyze month and year-end financial statements
* Enter and update data in MS Excel, working toward process improvement and automation
* Scan and file electronic documents
* Complete intercompany transfers, as needed
* Complete administrative tasks such as booking and reconciling travel
* Communicate effectively with other departments
* Respond to customer inquiries, as appropriate
* 3 to 7 years of full-cycle accounting experience
* Strong skills in accounting software (Great Plains experience would be an asset)
* Track record of effective teamwork
* Proven ability to be flexible, to adapt to changing priorities, and to meet deadlines
* Aptitude for and willingness to learn new technology, including automation
* Strong drive to develop new skills and build a long-term career with this company
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company that goes above and beyond for its staff
* Strong compensation and benefits, including matching RRSP after 6 months
* 3 weeks’ vacation and additional paid holiday time
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 17175 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Share this Post