ACCOUNT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a go-getter who is always eager to grow your client base and find new business? Do you enjoy working with customers collaboratively to achieve their goals?
As Account Manager at this organization, you will prospect for new customers and contribute to generating and increasing company revenue. You will also work with clients to understand their needs and to help resolve any issues with the support of internal staff.
Our client is a local third-party logistics provider whose mission it is to render seamless transportation services for its clients so that they can focus on other aspects of their day-to-day business. If you are committed to helping your clients with solutions tailored to their business, connect with Cathryn today or apply below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Generate new customers and revenue streams for the business
* Offer service that goes above and beyond
* Coordinate with internal teams to determine best courses of action
* Proactively find new clients through prospecting, networking, and gathering referrals
* Track KPIs (customer development, profitability, market penetration, etc.)
QUALITIES THAT OUR CLIENT WOULD CONSIDER:
* Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
* Experience in the transportation industry is a bonus
* Proven ability to build professional relationships
* Excellent communication abilities
* Strong computer skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and growing transportation company
* Room for professional growth and advancement
* Strong company culture and a gym on-site
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
Send a resume (quoting job number 19785) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Executive & Professional Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised.
Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post