ACCOUNT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a dedicated account management professional with a proven history of success? Would you enjoy providing exceptional customer experience in an industry that specializes in celebrating personal achievements? Our client is an established business that affords a high degree of personal fulfillment to its employees through the nature of the work and the many employee training opportunities they offer.
As the Account Manager, you will guide customers through the purchasing process and ensure that the final product and customer experience are excellent. In addition, you will identify and capitalize on opportunities to sell add-on products and services to the long-established accounts that you manage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Establish and maintain relationships with school representatives while prospecting for new business
* Identify opportunities to sell add-on products and services to existing clients by leveraging existing rapport
* Provide updates to clients
* Gather accurate timeline details for each project and ensure that deadlines are met
* Conduct client visits to secure business for each upcoming year
* 1+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience, ideally within the education sector
* Proven project management skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
* Comfort with new technology
* Graphic design experience is an asset
Send a resume (quoting job number 18354) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.3528
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* Reputable international market leader
* Opportunity to grow an established and valuable book of business
* High degree of personal fulfillment
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry-specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: first, we get to know you—your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you.
Finally, once you (and the companies we work with) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post