ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a people person who goes the extra mile to manage the needs of your company’s clients? This Winnipeg-based financial firm is looking for a flexible administrative professional who shows a strong work ethic and drive to learn and grow your career.
Superior attention to detail will be key to this role, as you interact with clients, prepare documentation, and support other staff in daily business operations. If you have an office support background, preferably in the finance or insurance industry, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Support owner in providing exceptional service to clients
* Serve as company’s first point of contact via phone and email; answer client questions and forward calls and email on as needed
* Manage company calendar, including sending client appointment reminders via phone and email
* Prepare various correspondence and documentation
* Complete general tasks to open and close the office (e.g. tidy kitchen, make coffee, monitor office supply inventory and shop for supplies)
* Provide administrative support for other advisors and managers
* 3+ years of office support experience
* Experience in the finance or insurance industry preferred
* Track record of delivery exceptional customer service
* Proven attention to detail and professional work ethic
* Ability to solve problems creatively
* Mathematical aptitude
* Drive to continuously learn and grow your career
* Access to a vehicle
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Friendly and diverse work environment
* Strong benefits, including paid parking
* Competitive salary
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17736) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present the best-matched career opportunities for you.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post