Use your accounting skills to their fullest, contributing to the ongoing success of one of Canada’s best-loved brands! Founded over 50 years ago, Boston Pizza is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies®.
As an Accounting Manager, you will help oversee the accounting team, as well as support financial reporting and analysis for 22 Boston Pizza restaurants in Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario. Additionally, by end of year, there will be five new Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen locations added to the portfolio
This position requires a skilled professional, with a track record of managing workflows to meet accounting deadlines. To succeed in this role, you must be able to communicate effectively with both staff and management and have the flexibility to take on ad-hoc projects as needed. If you are up to this challenge contact Pinnacle, today!
Why work with BOSTON PIZZA & POPEYES?
What you will do
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and reports
- Oversee day-to-day accounting functions, including control of the general ledger, daily cashflow, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Support accounting team responsible for 22+ company locations
- Reconcile capital asset and bank accounts
- Analyze financial information to support forecasting, planning, and budget preparation
- Create, implement, and ensure compliance with accounting procedures and controls
- Identify and participate in systems and process improvements
- Support payroll processing for 1,500 employees across all locations
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Current enrollment in CPA program
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience
- Strong systems skills and advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to multitask, stay organized, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Share this Posting