BILINGUAL ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you interested in a temporary or long term career opportunity with a well-established organization in Winnipeg? As an accounts receivable clerk, you will be an integral part of the accounting department. You will ensure that financial transactions are accurate, and resellers and distributors are provided with transaction documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Ensure timely issuance of billings
* Screen and update customer files
* General accounting duties including monitoring open invoices and making collection calls
* Process and file credit and debit notes
* Daily preparation of bank reconciliation
* 1+ years related experience or recognized accounting diploma
* Minimum 6 months experience
* Excellent English & French communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational manner
* Skilled in use of Microsoft Office suite, namely Excel
* Previous use of Simply Accounting and/or QuickBooks software
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to BONNIE LUBY, Recruitment Assistant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3509.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post