PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION WORKERS (Steinbach, MB)
At Pinnacle we are always looking for talent, we are currently seeking Pharmaceutical Production Workers for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Steinbach, Manitoba (1-hour drive from Winnipeg). You are responsible for performing operations related to the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products through equipment set-up, operation, clean-up and maintenance in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete documentation as required in the manufacturing process; cleaning of facilities and equipment, following good documentation practices
* Maintain work areas and perform job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures; reporting and/or escalating any conditions or problems that may affect the quality or integrity of the product.
* Working in a sterile environment; ensuring approved batch records and/or manufacturing instructions on equipment including, but not limited to: mixers, granulators, dryers, mills, tablet compression equipment and holder assemblers
* Physical capabilities; heavy lifting, bending, crouching
* Additional duties as assigned
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Previous manufacturing or production experience
* Must produce a valid clean criminal record (within 6 months)
* Physically fit; ability to lift 50 lbs
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) English skills
* Must be able to follow specific procedures and instructions
* Flexibility to work rotation shifts (days and evenings)
* Day Shift: $14.35 hourly
* Evening shift: $15.35 hourly
* 4-6 month term position with potential for permanent work
Please submit a resume to Marlon Persaud at [email protected] Or you may apply in person from Monday to Friday between 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. at our Industrial Division Entrance, at 390 Graham Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post