MANUFACTURING OPERATOR(Portage la Prairie, Manitoba)
12 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Do you have previous experience working in food processing, beverage, dairy, or oil and gas industries? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products? Here is an excellent opportunity as Manufacturing Operator with Roquette Canada in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba. As the Manufacturing Operator, you will be responsible for operating production equipment to produce plant-based products. If you have what it takes, we’d love for you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating production equipment to ensure the quality of manufactured product
* Ensuring the safe operation of pea reception, mill processing, pellet mill, truck load out, flour slurring, etc.
* Monitoring equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency, and ensuring products being produced meet food safety standards (hygiene, cGMP, HACCP, etc.) while meeting production targets
* Completing production-related documentation (e.g. batch sheet, logbooks, etc.)
* Maintain cleanliness and order of work area to ensure cGMP and safety compliance
* Other duties as required
* 3 years’ experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Previous experience in food processing, beverage, dairy, or oil and gas industry is a must
* Knowledgeable with industrial safety, food safety, and cGMP
* Background in chemistry, math or physics
* Must be able to travel to Portage la Prairie, MB for work
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
* Excellent communication skills to interact and share information with team members on all levels
* Must have open availability; available to work rotating 12-hour shifts with the requirement to work both days and nights (shift premium for nights)
WHY WORK FOR ROQUETTE:
* A global leader operating in over 100 countries and employs 8,400 people worldwide
* Named one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2020
* Opportunities for professional development
* A positive, attractive work and career environment
Please send a resume (WORD doc preferred) quoting job number 17066 to BEVIN LYLYK, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected]
***Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this position. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.***
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post