PRODUCTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an analytical thinker who can see beyond bottlenecks to improve process flows? If you have a track record of achieving results and bettering manufacturing operations, this is your opportunity to make a difference.
In your new role as Production Manager, you will lead day-to-day production scheduling, quality assurance, inventory control, and Lean initiatives. Your big-picture vision and your ability to engage people will allow you to be the change agent this position requires, playing an integral role in the continued growth of this Manitoba-based manufacturer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead and direct employees to meet or exceed performance targets
* Manage the production schedule and all facility processing operations to ensure efficient output that meets time and quality standards
* Work to ensure continuous improvements are made to systems and operations
* Analyze information related to operations
* Structure training systems for production staff to meet a high standard of quality and critical thinking
* Introduce Lean initiatives
* Collaborate across departments to ensure continuity in business plan execution
* 10+ years of recent experience in a manufacturing environment
* Training in Lean Manufacturing and/or related process improvement principles
* A high degree of organization
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to lead, communicate with, motivate, and train a team
* Results driven work ethic with a can-do approach
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A people-focused culture that considers employees its greatest asset
* An established and still-growing company
* Strong advancement opportunities
Send a resume to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help.
Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present career opportunities that are best suited to you. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition.
When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post