CONTENTS TECHNICIAN - RESTORATION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to be part of a hard-working, customer service- focused team? As the Contents Technician, you will perform contents assessment and restoration services on-site to people who have experienced water, mold, or fire damage to their homes or businesses. You will meticulously clean and pack contents and catalogue items correctly and accurately using an iPad. If you’re looking for a position where no two days are alike, then we would like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assessing, cleaning and packing contents on-site following all Health and Safety Policies
* Taking inventory and photos and cataloguing items accurately using an iPad
* Cleaning contents with specialized cleaning technology
* Setting up drying and odor eliminating equipment
* Completing daily paperwork accurately and communicate with team members about job status
* Other related duties as required
* A valid driver’s license and ability to provide a driver’s abstract
* A clean criminal record
* Knowledge of how to use mobile devices and computer software programs
* Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
* Physically fit; capability to lift 35lbs or more
* Ability to wear a respirator
* Flexibility to work an on-call schedule
* IICRC certification and forklift experience is an asset
* Restoration, upholstery cleaning, inventory and moving experience is an asset
* $14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
* Benefits after 6 months
* Ability to work 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM and be part of an on-call rotation (overtime when required)
Please send a resume (quoting job number 17028) to Ryan Dyck at [email protected] You can also apply in person at the Industrial & Skilled Labour Division office located at 390 Graham Ave, on the corner of Edmonton Street and Graham Avenue, Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post