GENERAL ASSEMBLY – 3 Month Term (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with this leading packaging manufacturer? In this role, you will be responsible for the general assembly of manufactured products. The successful candidate will possess high attention to detail skills and strong English communication skills. If you’re interested in this position, we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assembling and labelling manufactured products
* Performing, understanding and following specific assembly instructions
* Other duties as required
* Physical ability to lift 25lb – 30lbs
* Strong English communication skills: ability to understand and comprehend instructions
* First two weeks of training: $11.80 per hour, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
* After two weeks training: $12.90 per hour, 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
* 3-month term with potential of an extension
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17019) to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post