ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an entry-level position with a window supplier in Winnipeg? As the Assembler, you will be responsible for maintaining the assembly line. If you have a willingness to learn and possess good hand-eye coordination, then we’d like you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assemble products according to production specifications and production targets
* Complete all tasks associated with the assembly, production, and packaging of the products
* Ensuring quality control, and maintain an emphasis on safety, service, and efficiency through the entire process
* Other related duties as assigned
* Previous assembly line or production experience preferred
* Basic tool skills and knowledge
* Steel-toed work boots
* Good communication skills
* Strong work ethic and attendance
* Physically fit with the ability to lift 50 lbs
* $13.50 per hour starting wage, day shift, Monday to Friday
* Location on a bus route
* Training available!
Please email your resume (quoting job number 16938) to Ryan Dyck at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post