GENERAL LABOUR (Winnipeg, MB)
We are seeking reliable general labourers to work at various companies around Winnipeg. If you’re interested in short-term or long-term opportunities, then we want you to apply! A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential in this position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Follow instructions as directed from supervisor
* Adhere to all health and safety regulations
* Ensure regulated and proper safety clothing are worn
* Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50+ pounds
* Good English communication skills; must be able to communicate and understand instructions
* Own steel toed work boots
* Own vehicle an asset
Send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected] or call 204.943.9675.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post