PRODUCTION MASTER SCHEDULER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive in environments that require a high level of accuracy to meet multiple deadlines? As a Production Master Scheduler for this cutting-edge global manufacturer, you will establish and maintain production schedules to ensure release targets are met.
In this role you will manage material flow, monitor works in progress, and analyze data integrity. If you are looking for the next challenge in your manufacturing career, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create and maintain production schedules and material flows for fabrication, sub-assembly, final assembly, and testing
* Coordinate and prepare purchase requisitions for the procurement of materials, as needed
* Oversee multiple aspects of production, including works in progress, material availability, and production-related delays
* Schedule and expedite the movement of parts through the production facility
* Collaborate closely with engineering, purchasing, production, quality, and logistics teams to ensure manufacturing deadlines are not compromised
* Suggest and participate in continuous improvement projects to maximize efficiencies within scheduling and manufacturing
* 3 to 5 years of production scheduling and/or materials management experience
* Post-secondary education in supply chain, industrial manufacturing, or engineering would be considered an asset
* Experience working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and material requirements planning (MRP) systems
* Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Strong ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Positive and team-focused work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16905) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post