SCREED OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a keen eye for detail? As Screed Operator for this road construction company, you will be responsible for the “smooth ride” asphalt pavement is known for. You will responsible for levelling the asphalt to the right thickness and evenness to produce the best roads within the province. The successful candidate will maintain a positive attitude with a strong focus on quality.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Planning the job to be completed and controlling the yield
* Operating the screed safely and inspecting the paver to ensure it is in working order
* Communicating with team members on the job site and assist in training as necessary
* Other related duties as required
* 2+ years of operating a screed or working on a paving crew
* Class 5 Drivers License; with a clean driving record
* Knowledge of paving construction methods, asphalt and raking techniques
* Strong physical abilities to lift 50lbs and physically fit to bend, lift, kneel, and walk for long periods
* Ability to travel within Manitoba (can be away for up to 11 days)
* $27.95 - $32.22 per hour depending on experience
* 15-hour days, OT after 50 hours
* Benefits package!
Please email your resume (quoting job number 16864) to Dean Hinther at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post