LEGACY BUSINESS ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Working with one of our top financial services clients, we are seeking a Legacy Business Analyst to work with an existing team on a new project in the insurance domain. In this role, you will interface directly with various business units to gather requirements and determine which production fixes can be done in-house and which need to be performed by the vendor.
Candidates should have previous experience leading Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, authoring business requirements documentation, and handing off information for execution.
The Legacy Business Analyst will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) so they must have experience overseeing various types of business and user acceptance testing (BAT, UAT). The successful candidate must also have a background in the insurance sector. If you have can communicate effectively with all levels of business and IT stakeholders, this could be your next career opportunity.
NOTE: This role requires routine travel outside of Winnipeg. This company prefers that candidates be currently located in Manitoba; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. This team runs in an Agile environment; therefore, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Capture requirements from business users
* Liaise with internal developers and vendor teams
* Organize and author business requirements documentation
* Take part in quality assurance testing
* Track defects and submit data to the system integrator
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years of experience as a business analyst or system analyst
* 7+ years of experience documenting business requirements (BRD’s) and/or software requirements (SRS’s)
* 5+ years of experience working with business and technical stakeholders
* 3+ years of experience running JAD sessions
* 3+ years of experience with testing applications in production environments
* 1+ year of experience mentoring other business analysts
* Insurance industry strongly preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to interact with c-level stakeholders
* Play a key role in a high-profile project where your expertise is respected
* Strong compensation
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post