QA TEST LEAD - one-year contract (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a natural motivator? Do you have a passion for ensuring top-quality solutions and for building the QA processes to support them? Here is an exciting opportunity to join an IT team as they go through a major transformation in technology and process.
The current environment sees business analysts and end users performing the bulk of testing. The QA Test Lead will establish best practices to ensure that quality assurance is a focal point of solutions and project deliverables. This role will require hands-on work to define practices and ensure that quality assurance is a key part of pre-production deployments.
We are looking for someone with a background in quality assurance related to the insurance industry, specifically in Guidewire implementations. If you are ready for a new challenge where you can drive change for a leader in financial services, this could be your next career move.
This can be a remote role within Canada, requiring only limited on-site time in Winnipeg.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Define and create test plans, strategies, and scenarios
* Execute against testing criteria
* Establish quality assurance best practices
* Train IT staff on the principles and importance of QA testing
* Work with business and technology staff on QA projects
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 7+ years of experience working in QA environments
* 5+ years of leadership and process definition experience
* 5+ years of experience working with defect tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, or ALM/QC
* 5+ years of experience with formalized QA methodologies and establishing QA best practices
* 2+ years of experience with test automation
* 2+ years of experience in the insurance industry; 1+ year of experience focusing on testing Guidewire solutions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to interact with c-level stakeholders
* Play a key role in a high-profile project where your expertise is respected
* Strong compensation
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post