GENERAL MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Have you been responsible for achieving growth and continuous improvement in a mid-to-large sized manufacturing environment? This custom manufacturer, backed by the resources of an established and respected company, is looking for a seasoned leader to drive strategic growth and facility expansion into the U.S.
As General Manager, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of this business unit, championing efficiency and standardization in addition to overall growth. If you have substantial experience with profit & loss and are looking for a new challenge, this could be your next career move.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee and direct all business units: sales, operations, finance, engineering, product development, and human resources.
* Support operational excellence within the business: maintain the highest standards of safety, quality, and customer service, while promoting operational efficiency, waste reduction and cost management
* Maintain full profit & loss responsibility and oversee financial reporting
* Evaluate, develop, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
* Develop and execute business strategies to drive growth, develop new products, and expand distribution channels
* Work to optimize the manufacturing process and supply chain
* Mentor and develop employees to achieve personal and professional goals; Help to grow the next generation of talent for the company
* Maintain a high level of customer service to maximize repeat business
* 10 to 15 years of business leadership experience in a medium-to-large scale manufacturing environment
* Post-secondary degree in engineering (mechanical preferred)
* Growth mindset and a history of driving revenue and leading North American expansions
* Proven success motivating and mentoring a workforce and driving growth
* Track record of driving continuous improvement and compliance in a custom manufacturing setting
* Experience managing budgets of $15 million or more
* Strong profit & loss, budgeting, and forecasting experience
* Ability to travel (20 to 30% of the time)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Drive growth for a business unit backed by the resources of a stable industry leader
* Excellent compensation – salary, bonus, and benefits
* Opportunity to cement a legacy by driving growth and facility expansion
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16858) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present you with the best -matched career opportunities. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post