BUSINESS ANALYST – WEB & MOBILE APPLICATIONS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you as confident communicating with stakeholders as you are with technical teams? This leading Canadian company has a new permanent, full-time opportunity to work on projects throughout Canada. Projects involve creating custom web and mobile applications related to digital health properties.
As a Business Analyst, you will elicit requirements from end users and suggest best practices during the definition process. After the project is passed to the technical team, the Business Analyst will guide product development and take part in end-user demos.
Candidates must have a background in digital property development and a consultative approach to app and mobile development. If you are at home interacting with all levels of end users, this could be your next career opportunity.
We are open to candidates willing to relocate to Winnipeg for this permanent, full-time role; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Define, document, and deliver requirements around web and mobile applications
* Work with stakeholders to ensure the best solution is created
* Demo products and assist with the agile software development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Liaise and resolve stakeholder issue and support deployments
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years of business analysis experience working through SDLC projects
* 7+ years of experience developing direct stakeholder relationships
* 5+ years of experience working on web and mobile applications
* Proven ability to drive best practices and offer input on end-state
* Experience with digital health projects would be an asset
* A consultative approach to product development and the ability to design innovative solutions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Opportunity to own relationships and projects
* Work in a small team with the resources of a large enterprise
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16792) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post