DIVISION MANAGER - GLAZING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned glazing professional, with specific expertise in unitized curtain walls? Join this leading North American manufacturer, voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
As the Division Manager – Glazing, you will be responsible for the performance and growth of the glazing department. Success in the role will require close attention to the financials, customer relationships, and the team dynamic. A multi-faceted role, you will review and update policies and procedures for improving performance and profitability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage and lead the glazing team, including hiring, training, and evaluation; conduct bi-weekly staff meetings to provide updates and discuss issues
* Work to expand the business by building and maintaining strong customer relationships and representing the company at industry events
* Address customer issues related to service and timelines
* Create quotes, tenders, and work orders for maintenance, repairs, and mechanical upgrades
* Create production schedules and review weekly safety audits and labour summaries
* Review and work to improve purchasing practices
* Regularly review payable invoices and customer invoices, including aged accounts receivables
* Review monthly “job cost” and sales numbers in conjunction with the gross profit analysis
* Produce an annual budget and forecast sales and overheads
* 10+ years of experience in unitized curtain wall or glazing systems
* Post-secondary education related to civil engineering or building science preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project
* Proven communication skills
* Proven ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals
* Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple tasks, competing priorities, and tight deadlines
* Strong knowledge of safety compliance regulations and a commitment to safe work environments
* Successful track record of managing large accounts and understanding client business objectives
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American manufacturer, voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
* Dynamic team environment
* Career and personal development opportunities
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16791) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post