PRODUCTION SCHEDULER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive in environments that require a high level of accuracy to meet multiple deadlines? As a Production Scheduler for this cutting-edge global manufacturer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining production schedules to ensure release targets are met.
This role will have you managing material flow, monitoring works in progress, and analyzing data integrity. If you are looking for the next challenge in your manufacturing career, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create and maintain production schedules and material flows for fabrication, sub-assembly, final assembly, and testing
* Coordinate and prepare purchase requisitions for the procurement of materials, as needed
* Oversee multiple aspects of production, including works in progress, material availability, and production-related delays
* Schedule and expedite the movement of parts through the production facility
* Collaborate closely with engineering, purchasing, production, quality, and logistics teams to ensure manufacturing deadlines are not compromised
* Suggest and participate in continuous improvement projects to maximize efficiencies within scheduling and manufacturing
* 3 to 5 years of production scheduling and/or materials management experience
* Post-secondary education in supply chain, industrial manufacturing, or engineering would be considered an asset
* Experience working with ERP and MRP systems
* Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Strong understanding of and ability to read technical engineering drawings
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Positive and team-focused work environment
* Opportunities for professional development
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16789) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post