SENIOR PAYROLL ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and accuracy? Are you interested in using technology to improve day-to-day processes? This leading company is in search of a Senior Payroll Analyst to be a leader in the activities around payroll systems. The successful candidate for this role will be a leader, problem solver, and skilled at working in a fast-paced team environment. If you possess a strong aptitude for analyzing problems, brainstorming solutions and implementing process improvements, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Manage high volume payroll; audit payrolls processed by coworkers
* Assist Payroll Operations team with system support such as answering questions on how to enter payroll transactions, available reports, Workday functionality, break/fixes etc.
* Provide assistance with internal and external audits
* Respond to payroll-related inquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Participate in and initiate payroll process improvements
* Calculate provincial and federal withholdings
* Other duties as assigned
* 2 years relevant work experience and Post-secondary education in accounting, business or payroll
* Completion of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner or Certified Payroll Manager certification
* Knowledge of all relevant Canadian legislation governing payroll calculation and reporting
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required; fluency in French is an asset
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite especially in Excel
* Ability to manage highly confidential information and adhere to strict policies
* Excellent time management and organizational skills in a deadline-driven environment
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian company
* Opportunities for personal and professional growth
* Excellent benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job number 16778 to Lillian Goossen at [email protected]
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post