MASTER SCHEDULER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have excellent time management skills and have strong technical skills? As Master Scheduler for this leading manufacturer and distributor of precision control equipment, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining production schedules. You will also be responsible for data mining, material planning and order execution. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Creating and maintaining production schedules and changes to ensure a balanced operation; including fabrication, subassembly, final assembly and testing
* Prepare purchase requisitions for the procurement of materials as needed
* Providing status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems
* Scheduling and expediting the movement of parts through the production facility
* Coordinating cross-functional interdepartmental activity as needed
* Other related duties as required
* 5 years relevant work experience in manufacturing, industrial engineering or related manufacturing engineering
* Minimum 2 year technical or business degree
* Experience working with ERP systems
* Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to various levels within the company
* An understanding of and/or ability to read technical drawings.
* Ability to apply critical thinking techniques using logic and reasoning to identify solutions, including using Lean and Six Sigma principles
Please email your resume (quoting job number 16756) to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post