HELP DESK MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Can you lead a team of problem solvers to find answers? Do you enjoy diverse production environments? Here is a new role to lead a team of highly skilled technical support resources at three locations of this North American manufacturer.
This tier 1 support team receives tickets via email, phone, and an ITSM solution. Tickets cover issues with connectivity, printing, desktop, and general application functionality. As Help Desk Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the root cause of repeat issues, ensuring quality targets are met and that the team is happy and motivated to help.
You will also be given latitude to improve the business by designing and enforcing request handling and escalation procedures and supporting growth of the ITSM solution.
Your technical background must include experience supporting a 24/7 production environment, preferably with multiple locations. You must also have three or more years’ experience in a leadership role. If you are hyper-focused on promoting customer satisfaction and finding the right solutions to business needs, this could be your next opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, supervise, and mentor the technical support team – 50% of the role
* Complete project work: deployment of infrastructure hardware, ITSM Solutions, and related technology – 30% of the role
* Meet and collaborate with other infrastructure teams – 20% of the role
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* 7+ years of IT support experience in a variety of roles and environments
* 3+ years of experience leading a team of at least five people (job title of manager, supervisor, or team lead)
* 5+ years of experience supporting a combination of desktop, printer, server, and hardware issues
* 2+ years of experience creating meaningful KPI’ s that were proven to support the business
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing IT environment with a bright future
* Opportunity to interact with key stakeholders and have direct influence on business decisions
* Take ownership of the help desk team
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post