SITE SUPERINTENDENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you champion a hands-on approach to problem solving and project management? Do you have a track record of successfully managing multi-million-dollar commercial construction projects? If so, this is your opportunity to join one of Manitoba’s leading companies as a Site Superintendent.
In this role, you will provide leadership and support to construction site staff at various projects throughout the city. The ideal candidate for this position will lead by example, while working effectively with his or her team. If you are a highly organized and driven individual, this opportunity is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Coordinate sub-trades on job sites
* Organize and maintain cleanliness and efficiency of job sites
* Conduct owner and trade meetings
* Motivate field staff and sub-trades to complete their portion of the work safely, on time, and to high quality standards
* Keep daily logs and provide projections, as needed
* 3+ years of experience running commercial build sites of more than $1M in scale
* Strong knowledge of wood framing, foundations, and concrete construction
* Proven commitment to safe practices and standards
* Carpentry background
* Red Seal carpentry certification preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a young and vibrant team from the top down
* Opportunity to work on signature and high-profile projects
* Company has multiple long-term projects
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16737) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post