COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a project leader, but still feel like you are just a number in your current job? Do you spend more time managing internal politics than managing your construction projects?
Our client – a leading local general contractor – builds big with a small team and every member is valued and has a voice. If you excel at running commercial construction projects and are looking for a truly great place to work, this project manager position may be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage all aspects of commercial construction projects, including all scheduling and budgeting
* Liaise with clients, engineering firms, and other stakeholders
* Manage subtrade schedules and relationships
* Conduct some pre-construction planning and development
* 5+ years of experience managing large commercial construction projects
* Proven organizational skills
* Track record of excellent communication and critical thinking skills
* Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management diploma preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a young and vibrant team from the top down
* Opportunity to work on signature and high-profile projects
* Company has multiple long-term projects
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16736) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post