CITRIX CONSULTANT (Manitoba)
Can you present complex IT plans to senior stakeholders both clearly and persuasively? Can you do it just as well communicating remotely? Our client, a leading Manitoba-based IT service provider, is seeking an experienced Citrix Consultant to join their team. In this role, you will assist their client base with adjusting to the “new normal” work environment by enabling remote application access.
The Citrix Consultant will have proven technical skills in Citrix, especially related to Microsoft and proprietary applications that clients depend on to run their businesses. You will also have an appropriate infrastructure and app stack background.
In this role, you must be ready for the challenge of bridging gaps in legacy technology and transforming business processes. The Citrix Consultant will conduct architecture reviews and deliver solutions with a level head and an organized approach.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct architecture reviews for clients
* Develop and design Citrix farms
* Present designs to senior management, define the project roadmap, and oversee plan execution
* Manage change, solve problems, and communicate effectively with stakeholders
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* Proven experience with Citrix Farms that contain hundreds to thousands of applications
* Experience migrating enterprise-level environments (500+ virtual servers)
* 7+ years of experience working in Citrix environments
* 5+ years of infrastructure experience (mix of server, network, and desktop projects)
* 5+ years of experience presenting technical plans to senior-level stakeholders
* 4+ years of experience supporting the design and architecture of enterprise level projects
* Experience with ADC or AppScaler would be considered an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to interact with senior-level stakeholders
* Play a key role in a high-profile project where your expertise is respected
* Strong compensation
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post