SOLUTION ARCHITECT (Manitoba)
Can you present complex IT plans to senior stakeholders both clearly and persuasively? Can you do it just as well communicating remotely? This essential Manitoba organization is migrating its Microsoft applications to the cloud and requires a Solution Architect to play a key role in the project.
The Solution Architect will have proven technical skills in Microsoft platforms, including Azure, Active Directory, Group Policy, IAM, and SharePoint. In this role, you must be ready for the challenge of bridging gaps in legacy technology and transforming business processes. Supporting the critical relationship with Microsoft, the Solution Architect will help stakeholders manage the upgrade with a level head and an organized approach.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Investigate and understand the current state of Microsoft technologies
* Develop and design the migration plan to the future state
* Present the designs to senior management, define the roadmap, and oversee execution
* Manage change, solve problems, and communicate effectively with stakeholders
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
* Proven experience migrating from an older version of Windows Server (or other legacy environments) to Server2016 or 2019
* Experience migrating enterprise level environments (10K or more virtual servers)
* 10+ years of experience working in Microsoft environments
* 10+ years of infrastructure experience (mix of server, network, and desktop projects)
* 5+ years of experience presenting technical plans to senior-level stakeholders
* 4+ years of experience focusing on the design and architecture of enterprise level projects
* Certifications in Azure or other Microsoft technologies would be considered a benefit
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to interact with C-level stakeholders
* Play a key role in a high-profile project where your expertise is respected
* Strong compensation
Please send a resume to PHIL MOSHER, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post