COMPLIANCE ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This growing entrepreneurial company, with the resources of an established Canadian manufacturer, is looking for a mechanical or electrical engineering professional who is seasoned in developing HVAC products that meet strict industry standards.
The Compliance Engineer will have at least five years of experience managing compliance and certification projects. Ideally your experience will include commercial rooftop and/or air handling products. If you have a proven ability to lead and communicate with a diverse team and are ready to take on a new challenge in your compliance career, this may be your next opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee product development projects: manage schedules and requirements and communicate efficiently with stakeholders
* Perform risk management activities, such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
* Support internal and external agency audits, as required
* Maintain current knowledge of product compliance and testing standards for both new and existing products
* Post-secondary degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
* 5 to 10 years of experience with domestic and international compliance and certification programs
* Experience with product development and successful certification of products
* Knowledge of commercial rooftop and air handling products and related standards (e.g. ASHRAE and AHRI standards)
* HVAC, refrigeration, combustion, and/or gas furnace experience and strong knowledge of the standards that govern HVAC products
* Knowledge of related product safety and design standards (e.g. UL/CSA 1995, UL508, UL508A, UL 60335-2-40, ANSI Z21.47, CE) and ability to guide design requirements based on standards
* Excellent communication skills, including technical writing and presentations, and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of an organization
* Track record of building and maintaining positive customer relationships
* Excellent project management and decision-making skills
* Computer proficiency, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
* Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S. (25 to 30% of the job)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Fast-paced and team-oriented work culture
* Growing entrepreneurial company that benefits from the resources of a large parent corporation
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16683) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present you with the best -matched career opportunities. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post