SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (Manitoba)
Are you up to the challenge of supporting an enterprise-level upgrade of Microsoft technologies and completing much of the work remotely? This mid-senior level role requires a mix of technical abilities related to Azure, Active Directory, Group Policy, identity and access management (IAM), and SharePoint. The of the Solutions Architect is to bring all Microsoft applications into a cloud environment.
Stakeholders for the project will include senior level client contacts, critical business users, in addition to the larger consulting team. As such, tact and confidence will be needed to craft and communicate complex information without the benefit of face-to-face interaction.
You will support the critical relationship with Microsoft and have experience navigating the change to a 100% digital world, including bridging technology gaps along the way. If you offer a calm and organized approach to change management and problem solving, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Quickly understand current state of Microsoft Technologies
* Define and design migration plan to O365 and cloud platforms
* Present project plans, define the roadmap, and oversee execution
* Manage critical stakeholder relationships
* Proven success migrating from Windows 7 or other legacy environments to O365 and Azure
* Experience migrating users at the enterprise level (5,000+ end users)
* 10+ years of experience with Microsoft environments
* 10+ years of infrastructure experience, including a mix of server, network, and desktop projects
* 5+ years of experience presenting technical plans to C-level stakeholders
* 4+ years of experience designing enterprise level projects
* Certifications related to Azure or other Microsoft technologies would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Participate in a project that will make a visible difference for Manitobans
* Be the go-to person for critical technical decisions
* High-visibility project involving senior stakeholder interaction
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16676) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
ABOUT PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT
The technology industry continues, at breakneck speed, to both shape the world and be transformed by it. To keep up, business leaders rely, more than ever, on highly skilled IT specialists to design, manage, and support their information systems.
Does your current IT role harness your full potential? Pinnacle Technology Recruitment can connect you with rewarding IT opportunities that match your qualifications, experience, and career goals. Pinnacle Technology Recruitment is the dedicated IT division of Pinnacle – Manitoba’s largest locally owned recruitment firm – and is backed by Pinnacle’s reputation of over 18 years of specialized recruitment success.
Share this Post