PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE BROKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This independent insurance company is entering an exciting phase of growth and change and requires a relationship-focused Personal Lines Insurance Broker to join their team.
In this role, you will use your level 2 license and personal lines background to interact with customers and address their needs in a friendly and professional manner. If you enjoy working independently in an environment where ‘micro-management’ is not part of the vocabulary, this could be your next insurance career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process personal lines business and renewals for assigned customers
* Deliver top-notch customer service to client base
* Support walk-in and call-in traffic
* Assist with Autopac customers, as needed
* Build and maintain strong relationships with underwriters
* Identify and suggest opportunities for broker process improvements as the business evolves
* Level 2 insurance license or higher
* 4 to 5 years of personal lines broker experience
* Strong software skills (experience with The Brokers Workstation preferred)
* Track record of building strong relationships with insurance providers
* Proven customer service and relationship management skills
* Strong drive and eagerness to grow and develop with the company
* Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
* Availability to one work one Saturday per month (5-hour shift, paid for 8 hours)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Employee-focused company with little turnover
* Freedom to take ownership of your role, with no micromanagement
* Small but collaborative team
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16659) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post