SENIOR REPORT ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you known for “thinking-outside-the-box? Do you enjoy collecting data and maintaining data integrity? If so, this leading financial services firm is looking for you! As the Senior Report Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and creating data reports and contributing to organizational improvement. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Collecting, analyzing and disseminating data from different systems
* Pulling information and cleaning up the systems
* Creating and preparing reports using VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, and cross-checking information
* Coordinating with team members and staff from different departments to gather appropriate data needed
* Introducing process improvements and optimize for easy navigation
* Other duties as required
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of Power BI
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience in a financial or analytical role would be an asset
* $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
Please email your resume (quoting job number 16651) to Ashlie Strum at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.