CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS (WINNIPEG, MB)
Do you enjoy going an extra mile for someone? We’re looking for full-time customer service agents to join this leading company to help take their customer service to the next level. If you’re passionate and an expert in making others happy, then we want to hear from you! In this position, you will be on the front lines working with customers every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Ensure exceptional customer service to end users on every call, email, and live chat, etc.
* Building customer relationships by getting to know their needs and recommending product selections; provide product knowledge to customers; not over or under selling items
* Brainstorm ways to improve services, products, processes to optimize customer experience
* Other duties as required
* Strong English communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills; previous customer service experience is a must
* Patience and understanding of people and their feelings
* Knowledge of Microsoft and Windows XP web-based software
* Must to able to work weekends
* Successful candidates must be willing to complete a criminal background check
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to ASHLIE STRUM at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post