INTERMEDIATE DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in working on new development projects? Here is an exciting opportunity to work on the complete .Net stack for a dedicated line of business.
The focus of this role will be to upgrade and maintain a custom sales-focused application based on a major Microsoft platform, with an emphasis on future web services and dashboarding.
This close-knit development team cares deeply about a job well done; therefore, your passion and dedication for coding must match your technical skills. In terms of technical abilities, candidates will have intermediate C# coding experience, along with skills in WPF, WinForms, and Visual Studio.
This company will give preference to candidates currently located in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. As this team runs in an Agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop code using the complete .Net stack
* Design, develop, and implement new features and changes
* Develop solutions and offer input on business intelligence projects
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality
* 3+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* Hands-on experience with WPF and Visual Studio
* 3+ years of SQL experience; experience with Tableau or MS Power BI is a strong asset
* 2+ years of experience with Team Foundation Server, Git, or similar source control tools, and familiarity with MVC
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Work on a wide variety of projects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16567) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present you with the best matched career opportunities. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post