PRODUCTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a master of quality assurance and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy collaborating with people at multiple levels to achieve a business objective? If you have a track record of success improving manufacturing operations, this may be your next big career move.
In your new role as Production Manager, you will lead day-to-day manufacturing operations, ensuring that product quality, equipment maintenance, and production processes are executed with excellence. Your big-picture vision and your ability to engage people will allow you to be the change agent this position requires, playing an integral role in the growth of this world-class company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead and direct employees to meet or exceed performance targets
* Manage the production schedule and all facility processing operations to ensure efficient output that meets time and quality standards
* Work with plant supervisors to ensure continuous improvements are made to systems and operations
* Prepare and analyze reports related to financial and operational continuous improvement initiatives
* Collaborate with engineering, sales, quality assurance, executive management, and human resource teams to ensure continuity in business plan execution
* 5+ years of recent experience in a manufacturing environment
* Post-secondary degree in mechanical engineering and/or related technical experience
* Experience in Lean Manufacturing and/or related process improvement principles
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to lead, communicate with, motivate, and train a team
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A growing company
* Strong advancement opportunities
Send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post