RED SEAL REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong, practical knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems and experience with facility maintenance? This established company is looking for a Red Seal Refrigeration Technician to join their team.
In this role, you will take the lead on maintaining, supporting, and repairing equipment and building systems in a positive corporate culture. You will also have the chance to learn from the seasoned refrigeration mechanic who is retiring from the role.
This is a position where you can develop professionally and get involved in expansion projects. If you are an independent worker who can recognize what needs to be done and follow through with personal initiative, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform preventative and scheduled maintenance, and emergency repairs of industrial refrigeration systems (70% of the role)
* Perform other facility maintenance and repair work (30% of the role)
* Keep detailed records on all system maintenance and repairs
* Develop plans and scheduling for special projects and facility expansion
* Be on call 24/7 to assess and respond to emergency situations
* Red Seal certification - Refrigeration is ideal but will consider others with the addition of a Class 4 or 5 Power Engineering or Refrigeration Operator certificate
* 5+ years of experience with ammonia refrigeration systems
* Hands-on experience with equipment analysis and repairs
* Strong work ethic and desire to work independently
* Working knowledge of CFIA regulations and practices
* Professional approach and attitude
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Autonomy and lots of available resources
* Established company – celebrating 50 years in 2020
* Opportunity to learn from a seasoned mentor
* Positive company culture and great benefits
* A team that welcomes and supports new ideas for projects and processes
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16499) to RHAE REDEKOP Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we present you with the best -matched career opportunities. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps ensure a smooth transition. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready to help.
Share this Post