ACCOUNT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to build relationships with decision makers in the plumbing, heating, and electrical industries? This Manitoba-based business requires a strong Account Manager to work with their existing clients and investigate new business opportunities within the engineering and architectural communities.
If you have solid relationship building skills, and experience in the plumbing, heating or electrical industry, read more about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure regular and effective communication with all assigned clients in a territory that includes Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Northwestern Ontario
* Conduct client visits and product knowledge sessions for staff of assigned clients
* Research and develop business opportunities within the industry (i.e. architects, engineers, and general contractors)
* Develop and implement sales plans to expand current accounts
* Assist senior management team in developing sales targets and marketing strategies
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, markets, and key customers
* 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience in the plumbing, heating, and/or electrical industry
* Willingness to travel up to 30 per cent of the time
* Self-motivated work ethic with proven ability to set goals and translate them into action plans
* Drive to achieve results and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
* Commitment to excellence, including timely follow-through
* Effective and persuasive communication and presentation skills
* Strong business acumen and track record of building long-term relationships
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Well established Manitoba-based company
* Role offers autonomy and flexibility, and the ability to get quick decisions from management
* Positive and family-oriented workplace culture, with a tenured team
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 16489) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Since 2002, Pinnacle has been connecting top-tier talent with top-tier Canadian companies in a variety of industries, business areas, and sectors.
Share this Post