REGIONAL ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an up-and-coming accounting professional who is looking for your next career challenge? Help a company maximize operational success through accurate and timely financial reporting as a Regional Accountant.
The focus of this role will be to analyze and communicate business results to the company’s operations and finance teams. If you have a track record of meeting deadlines and driving accuracy in accounting processes, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete month-end processes and reporting (weeks 1 & 2):
- Review and analyze financial statements for accuracy, variances, and trends (20 to 30 stores)
- Prepare ad hoc reporting
- Ensure financial models match accounting data
- Communicate financial results to operational leadership
* Perform routine accounting functions (weeks 3 & 4)
- Reconcile general ledger and sub ledgers
- Update balance sheet working papers
- Review work for completeness and accuracy
- Assist with annual budgeting process
* Contribute to accounting projects
- Assist with migration to new ERP system
- Support data migration between companies ensuring data accuracy
* 2+ years of full cycle accounting experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting; enrollment in CPA program would be an asset
* Proficiency is Microsoft Excel (specifically SUMIFs, LOOKUPs, and pivot table)
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high attention to detail
* Experience creating management reports
* Strong understanding of reconciliation processes
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Proven ability to organize multiple priorities and a large workload in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Great Plains software an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing company bringing more of its business to Canada and Manitoba
* Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 16487 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post