DATA ANALYST (Southern Manitoba)
Are looking for a role that focuses on the practical and user-friendly applications of data analytics? Here is a unique opportunity to combine data science, business intelligence, and analytics into a role that liaises directly with stakeholders.
The existing IT team contains experienced developers working on legacy, desktop, and web applications, all feeding data into a DB2 warehouse. The mandate of this role will be to gather data through a variety of technologies and approaches and present it in a consumable format to business units.
Successful candidates will be well versed in DB2 and have experience collecting data from multiple sources. Most importantly, you will know how to present information in useable formats to business teams.
The Data Analyst will be given the freedom to explore all data avenues to determine best uses for the large amounts of unstructured information. If you want to have a direct impact on business decisions, this could be your next career opportunity.
This company prefers to see candidates who currently live in Manitoba; however, they are open to candidates willing to relocate from other parts of Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Investigate vast amounts of unstructured data
* Use a variety of technologies to bring data into consumable formats
* Present business intelligence to senior level stakeholders
* Advise on where data collection can be improved
* 10+ years of experience in a data development, analyst, or programming role
* 7+ years of experience focusing on back end and/or data layers
* 7+ years of experience using a variety of SQL standards
* 5+ years of experience presenting information to senior stakeholders
* 4+ years of experience with DB2
* 2+ years of experience working with Python or a similar tool
* Knowledge of iSeries, z/OS, and AS/400 systems would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team environment
* Be the go-to person for BI and reporting decisions
* Gain the ability and insight to lead data analytics
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16473) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post