TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR – TRANSITION SERVICES (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have experience coordinating and conducting workplace training or onboarding? As a Training & Development Coordinator, you will help new company associates in all aspects of onboarding, including training in company procedures, office setup, and client migration.
If your background includes administrative or human relations experience in a financial services environment, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assist in the execution of planned onboarding and training for new associates; travel across Canada will be required
* Support associates on full transition, including asset transfer, client follow up, office setup, marketing, company programs, etc.
* Act as a resource to provide interpretation on company policies, procedures, and in-house programs
* Create and provide new client account packages and ensure data transfer procedures are accurately completed
* Provide ongoing support for company back office functions and account maintenance
* Post-secondary education related to business administration, finance, or human resources
* 1+ year(s) of experience working in financial services or wealth management
* Proven experience performing new hire onboarding and training functions
* Demonstrated experience working in a high-pressure and deadline driven environment
* Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing independent wealth management firm
* Opportunity to gain valuable experience with a respected Manitoba company
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16439) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post