CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned finance professional with a track record of leadership in a logistics or transportation setting? This leading company is looking for a Chief Financial Officer with whom they can continue their goals for long-term growth. The successful CFO will have a strategic approach to finance, strong analytical skills, and exceptional technical expertise.
As CFO you will lead all accounting and finance functions, with a strong focus on improving processes and controls that reduce costs, optimize efficiency, and maximize return on investment. This position will give you the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's future financial success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct a complete, detailed review of all existing accounting and reporting functions, including flow of information
* Recommend and document process improvements, including required
* Review and enhance forecasting models and tools
* Assess the skillsets of all accounting team members; develop and coach staff and proactively replace underperformers as needed
* Establish communications guidelines to improve vendor and customer relationships
* Conduct line-by-line review of expenses and identify cost-saving opportunities
* Define performance goals and objectives in line with management priorities
* Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results and initiating corrective action
* Manage all aspects of information technology, including security
* Review and ensure regulatory reports and filings are completed in a timely manner
* Proactively manage cash flow; review sources and uses of capital
* Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities
* CPA designation or equivalent
* 7 to 10 years of accounting and finance experience in a management role
* Track record of driving effective process improvements and leading positive change
* Demonstrated cash flow and budgeting experience
* Proven costing experience in a transportation environment
* Demonstrated experience with logistics and supply chain analysis
* Outstanding communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Superior systems knowledge and experience with ERP systems
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established transportation company committed to customer satisfaction and ease of use
* Contribute to the company’s big picture goals of continuous improvement and growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 16423 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post