INTEGRATION DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here is a rare opportunity to work on enterprise-level integrations for data exchange across an entire company. The Integration Developer will help create and implement a vision for the company’s API and microservices architecture.
The name of the game for this role is integration using a range of programming languages; therefore, object-oriented experience is essential, along with any combination of C#, Java, or PHP languages. Data exchange is also a key piece of the solution so the successful Integration Developer will have strong SQL and Oracle skills.
If you are a solutions-focused development professional, this role offers the autonomy to create unique solutions for a leading Canadian manufacturer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collaborate with business analysts and developers to find best solutions
* Build technical requirements, architecture, and design deliverables
* Oversee the development and implementation of complete integration solutions around the company’s main ERP system
* Provide direction on API and microservices architecture
* Lead and mentor design and development team members
* Support existing integrations
* Perform core application development
* 5+ years of experience developing and architecting integrations
* 3+ years of experience with ESB solutions using Mulesoft
* Involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) – from planning and design to deployment – for two or more projects
* Proficiency with Oracle or SQL Server
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and leading manufacturer, offering exceptional job security
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Company culture values employees and rewards innovation
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16339) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post