WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Working with one of Canada’s top manufacturers, this is an exciting role to join the application development team working in a fast-paced environment. This position will be a mix of PHP, Oracle APEX, and object-oriented programming (both Java and C#), with integrations to a SQL back end. You will also be involved with cloud and web services development.
Qualified candidates for this role must have strong skills in PHP. While experience with other front-end development languages would be beneficial, the focus of this position will be integration and support of existing web applications. The successful Web Application Developer will have some exposure to an ERP system, specifically integrating the ERP into web applications.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work with an established team performing a good mix of support and core development.
**NOTE: ONLY MANITOBA-BASED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.**
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Become a technical subject matter expert (SME) on in-house web applications
* Analyze, design, develop, and support web applications
* Learn new technologies and ensure platforms integrate seamlessly
* Take ownership of the support and development of all current and future solutions
* 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing web applications
* 2+ years of experience with Java and/or J2EE
* 3+ years of dedicated experience with PHP
* Sound knowledge of relational database management system (RDBMS) principles
* Experience with Oracle, SQL, or similar enterprise databases
* Experience with WebLogic, MuleSoft, and/or other ESB solutions is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and leading manufacturer, offering exceptional job security
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Company culture values employees and rewards innovation
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16338) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post