SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is not your typical project management role: In a new position, the Software Project Manager will take the reins of key customer-facing applications and exciting internal developments.
As this division’s primary project manager, you will interface extensively with developers and business analysts about a broad range of applications and projects. In short, the Software Project Manager will assist with the day-to-day management of projects and operations and lead the release schedules. Future projects will include implementation of PIM systems and a new tier-one CRM solution.
As a key component to delivery, the successful candidate will prioritize execution and keeping the team on task. If you can approach software projects with a business analyst’s mindset, this could be your next career opportunity.
Note: We are open to candidates willing to relocate to Winnipeg for this opportunity; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead large scale projects through the PMLC
* Project manage a flagship product in parallel development
* Support the onset of a huge digital transformation in a large organization
* Facilitate ongoing development and change management within the project management team
* 7+ years of experience as a project manager, leading enterprise level projects
* 5+ years of experience managing relationships with business and technical stakeholders
* 3+ years of experience leading projects of $10+ million, with distributed teams
* Proven ability to ask important questions, especially “why?”
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* New opportunity to get involved with a range of exciting software projects
* Strong team environment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16316) to PHIL MOSHER, IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2228 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post